Tag Archives: Insurancemedicare

Medicare Supplement Insurance-medicare Supplement Plans

Medicare Supplement Insurance

Learn about Medicare Supplement Insurance and what it covers. Medicare supplement insurance picks up the doctor bills that Medicare does not pay. It covers hospital care when Medicare coverage ends. And it even helps when Medicare has no coverage, for instance when you are traveling abroad.

How Does Medicare Supplement Insurance Work? It’s pretty automatic and problems are rare. Medicare pays 80% of a pre-approved rate for doctor services. Your Medicare Supplement plan pays the remaining 20%. Medicare Supplement coverage adds to Medicare’s coverage in most situations.

It’s easy to underestimate how much healthcare can